May 31st – June 1st
10AM – 4PM
231 Bakers Basin RD
Lawrenceville NJ 08648
$125 – 1 Day
$150 – 2 Days
If you are serious about learning Authentic Jeet Kune Do,
DON’T MISS THIS SEMINAR!
● How To Strike Hard & Fast – Learn to harness your natural abilities to strike with maximum impact.
● How To Get Functional! Access dozens of exercises and drills to develop your JKD stand-up game instantly.
● How To Control Distance! – Learn simple and efficient maneuvers you can use to always maintain your range and keep weapons “on target”.
● How To Intercept – This is the CORE of Chinatown JKD. Learn how to intercept EVERY TIME your opponent moves. You’ll also learn one of our “bread and butter” techniques for intercepting as taught to us by Sifu Bob Bremer (this is a “lost” technique that is rarely, if ever, taught by other JKD groups.
● How to Properly Bridge the Gap – While JKD is an intercepting art, you don’t always want to wait for the fight to come to you! Learn to take the initiative and attack first by “taking care of” the various lines of attack.
● Unique Drills & Techniques – Learn the drills and techniques taught by Sijo Bruce and refined over the last 40 years by Sifu Bremer, Tacket and Sewell.
● Trapping… The Chinatown JKD Way – We do not do “trapping for trapping’s sake”. Learn how you can start using your trapping in a functional environment. Learn to trap and throw; trap & takedown; trap and trip and how to trap & choke and more!
● Grappling Counters & Drills – Learn simple yet effective counters for the most common grappling engagements. Footwork counters, level changes, clinch work and more!
● The Chinatown JKD ABC & Trapping series – As part of the requirements for rank in Chinatown JKD, you are required to perform the ABC (Attack by Combination) and Trapping series. You will learn each of our series (over multiple modules) to get you ready for advancement.
● Boxing Drills and Defensive Maneuvers – Learn the required boxing drills and techniques taught by Sijo Bruce. You will also learn basic boxing defensive strategies, glove / chain drills.
● Isolation Sparring – great drills for anyone who’s new to the JKD and contact sparring game.
“It is the cold glitter of the attacker’s eye not the point of the questing bayonet that breaks the line.”
– General George S. Patton