FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
STRIKEZONE PROMOTIONS TO HOST 7TH MUAY THAI FIGHT NIGHT ON FRIDAY, MARCH 29TH
Voorhees, NJ (March 26, 2013) – Strikezone Promotions of New Jersey is pleased to present The Strikers’ Cup, its seventh NJSACB-sanctioned Muay Thai event. The Muay Thai showdown, featuring some of the up and coming amateur talent in the tri- state region, will be held on Friday, March 29, 2013, at The Mansion located at 3000 Main Street, Voorhees, NJ 08043. The sanctioned bouts are scheduled to begin at 8:00 p.m. (ET).
The night will feature local fighters from the region’s top Muay Thai and MMA gyms. “We’re thrilled to host another Muay Thai Fight Night, and The Mansion will provide a great setting for fighters and fight fans alike,” says Derek Riddick, New Jersey fight promoter and owner of Strikezone MMA. “This is a very exciting event for both seasoned and new amateur Muay Thai fighters looking to hone their skills under the pressures of a crowd.” Riddick adds, “Amateur fighters really bring the fight. There’s no “feeling out period,” so the action is full-throttle from bell to finish.” Following is the fight card.
1. 105 lbs: Kit Fong (Progressive Martial Arts-NY) vs. Angelica Ferguson (Five Points Fitness- NY)
2. 175 lbs: Joe Lowery (Daddis Fight Centers – NJ) vs. Linwood Lewis (Superior Training Center – NJ)
3. 175 lbs: Steve Chrissakis (AMA Fight Club – NJ) vs. Luis Casco (North Jersey Muay Thai – NJ)
4. 140 lbs: Lydia Amaro (Strikezone MMA – NJ) vs. Jennifer Pearsall (Five Points Fitness- NY)
5. 147 lbs: Titus Simmons (ACMMA – NJ) vs. Hwasoo Kyong (Progressive Martial Arts-NY)
6. 175 lbs: John Colas (Phalanx Knockout Fitness – NJ) vs. Kenny Klotz (Strikezone MMA – NJ)
7. 175 lbs: Mike Carim (Taphouse MMA – NJ) vs. Matt Martinez (Choice Martial Arts – NJ)
8. 150 lbs: John Kraljevich (Five Points Fitness- NY) vs. Rashaad Mason (TSMMA – NJ)
9. 140 lbs: Clement Chu (Five Points Fitness- NY) vs. Matt Nguyen (Daddis Fight Centers – NJ)
10. 164 lbs: Nick Randolph (Daddis Fight Centers – NJ) vs. Troy Hood (Strikezone MMA – NJ)
Strikezone MMA offers Muay Thai kickboxing, boxing, MMA and Jiu-Jitsu classes. Under the direction of owner Derek Riddick, Strikezone Promotions organizes amateur Muay Thai competitions in the state of New Jersey. The facility is located at 120 East Kings Hwy, Suite 402 in Maple Shade, NJ. For more information on classes call 856-439-9663. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @strikezoneMMA.
For ticket information: Derek Riddick of Strikezone at 856-439-9663
Derek Riddick, Owner Strikezone MMA 609-969-0092 [email protected]
Alisha Brown, Media Relations Strikezone MMA 609-351-5293 [email protected]